General Election Day
November 3, 2020
ABSENTEE BALLOTS: You can quickly request an absentee ballot electronically using the State Board of Elections website. Once you receive your absentee ballot you can return it via mail OR return it to a secure drop box at any early voting location during any of the early voting times or at any polling place on the day of the election.
EARLY VOTING OCTOBER 24 – NOVEMBER 1
Westchester residents can vote early at any of the early voting locations. For early voting times and locations go to the Early Voting Page of the Westchester Board of Elections website. (You can also return your absentee ballot at the early voting locations.)
- October 9 is the last day to postmark your voter registration form
- October 9 is the last day to register to vote in person at your county Board of Elections office
- October 27 is the last day to postmark application for absentee ballot by mail. You can request an absentee ballot online in under a minute by going to the State Board of Elections website.
- November 2 is the last day to apply in person for absentee ballot
- November 2 is last day to postmark absentee ballot
- November 3 is the last day to deliver absentee ballot in person at board of elections or at your polling place
Find the races and candidates on your specific ballot at www.vote411.org.